OCOA ASSOCIATE MEMBER DUES – $210.00
Associate members are industry-related businesses that subscribe to the purposes of the Ohio Campground Owners Association but do not meet the requirements of regular membership (ie. they are not a privately owned Ohio Campground).
Associate members are typically OCOA’s partners in the service and sales sector that have a common interest in promoting the campground industry in some way.
Associate members provide knowledge, expertise and quality products and services for campground owners.
- Associate members receive a substantial discount on exhibiting at the annual OCOA Trade Show
- Associate members receive OCOA publications
- Associate members are listed in one of OCOA’s quarterly newsletters
- Associate members are listed on the OCOA website
- Associate members receive one set of OCOA member mailing labels upon request.
Make check payable to OCOA and send to our office at:
PO Box 90
Powell, Ohio 43065
Associate membership is open to any individual, corporation, association, or organization, public or private, who subscribes to the purposes of the Association and is not eligible for any other classification of membership. Membership is effective through December 31.