5. What Food to Pack
Planning that first RV trip can be daunting. The Go RVing partners and consumer audience commonly ask “what do I need to pack for my first RV trip? Below is a checklist to making hitting road easy.
- Cereal / Milk
- Eggs / bread / bacon
- Sandwich meats / chips
- Steaks / Burgers / Hot dogs – anything you want to grill
- Buns for burgers / hot dogs
- Any veggies or salads you’ll want with your barbeque
- Coffee / sugar / cream
- Sodas / beer / wine / bottled water
- Charcoal (or you can buy it at the campground store)
- Chocolate bars, marshmallows, graham crackers, long skewers / sticks for s’mores! (all are sold at the campground store too)
- There are typically grocery stores near most campgrounds to replenish supplies throughout your stay.